Skip to main content
- School Mission
Randall High School
“Community of Learners”
- that all students can learn and all teachers can teach.
- that applied learning is the key to success.
- that students must be prepared to meet life’s challenges by receiving a relevant, purposeful education.
- that individual students must be challenged academically to their highest potential.
- that Randall High School graduates must be equipped, motivated, and committed to be life-long learners.
- that students and teachers must be provided a safe environment in which to learn and teach.
- that a positive, supportive and equitable environment must exist for learning and employment.
- that the Randall High School community will be a place where everyone will be given the opportunity to be cared for, accepted and respected.
- that high standards of appropriate behavior must exist to guarantee every student an education free of infringement by others.
- that parents must be an integral part in assuring that their children are challenged by taking the most demanding courses possible.
- that learning is enhanced when there is effective communication among parents, teachers and students.
- that Randall High School students and faculty must strive for direction and support from the community in an educational partnership.