The primary focus of the Randall High School Library is to provide resources and services to assist Randall students in achieving their fullest potential:
- By providing relevant and timely resources for research.
- By teaching students how to use and evaluate those resources.
- By providing curriculum based materials for teachers.
- By supplying access to technology for students and teachers.
- By collaborating with teachers on research lessons.
- By promoting curriculum based reading, as well as reading for
- By maintaining a relevant, up to date, appropriate, and creative collection of books for leisure reading.
- By providing a variety of current periodicals for both research and leisure reading purposes.
- By creating an atmosphere that welcomes students, teachers, and staff members.
“A library is not a luxury but one of the necessities of life.”
– Henry Ward Beecher